Process Controls Engineer
Cleveland, OH 44113
- Works closely with Senior Controls Engineer.
- Responsible for preparing engineering to include: system design, PLC programming, HMI programming, control panel design and detail, hardware selection.
- Responsible for system I/O check, debug and startup.
- Will be involved in leading and participating in problem solving activities.
- Interact with other departments, suppliers and customers to obtain pertinent information.
- Works closely with senior mechanical setup technician to ensure that the machine functionality is complete and approved before shipping.
- Coordinates, documents, and files all history associated with a specific job.
- Reviews project quote and scope and calls attention to ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor' s Degree in electrical or chemical engineering, or related field
- Approximately 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial controls systems; experience in the chemical industry is strongly preferred
- Two or more years of experience with HMI programming.
- Two or more years of experience with Allen Bradley Control Logix
- Two or more years of experience with batch processing
- Travel is approximately 25% overnight