Fort Wayne, IN 46809
- Providing high quality printed products, utilizing or assisting with production equipment; digital print, wide format, proofing, offset operations and bindery services.
- Provides helpful, courteous service to all customers and staff.
- Ensure that the production resources they are utilizing are operating efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met related to both production and non-production printing.
- Inform Lead Staff of inventory shortages; supporting consumables, paper, inks, etc.
- Effectively make adjustments to each print and bindery device to optimize usage and efficiency.
- Inform Lead Staff of need for maintenance of equipment with service technicians. Must understand technical print industry terminology in order to communicate effectively with technicians; as needed.
- Perform various binding, finishing and shipping services.
- Operate bindery and finishing equipment efficiently; asking for assistance from Lead Staff, as needed.
- Effectively operate each piece of equipment. This means the operator must develop and maintain working and improving knowledge of each machine, its purpose and its limitations.
- High School diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the print industry; various print, bindery and/or press equipment operations.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.