Press Production Manager
Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Establish & maintain appropriate monitoring systems, ensuring effective measures, controls and reporting mechanisms exist. Takes corrective action where performance deviates from plan to ensure delivery of strategic and operational goals.
- Contribute to Continuous improvement and cost reduction activities
- Participates in establishing and implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures
- Launch and maintain work cells to meet and exceed customer requirements
- 7-10 years' experience in an automotive stamping environment
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience of a large department
- Technical Degree in Engineering or recognized Tool& Die Apprenticeship
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.