Nashville, TN 37027
- Design plumbing systems for commercial and industrial projects.
- Plumbing projects such as underground sanitary, sanitary lift stations, industrial waste, water booster, water drainage, siphonic roof drainage, and overflow systems.
- Select, layout, coordinate mechanical equipment for assigned projects as well as write and edit specifications and provide calculations.
- Assist project lead engineers on large projects or ability lead small projects.
- Have the opportunity to grow into a lead plumbing role and will help lead and mentor junior staff.
- Associate' s degree in engineering or technical field or will consider related experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of plumbing code and AIA Master Specification related to plumbing.
- CPDT Certification (Certified Plumbing Design Technician) or tracked is preferred.
- AutoCAD, Revit or Microstation experience required, 3D CAD a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.