Plant Manager Stamping
Middletown, OH 45005
- The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Address employees' issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
- Proven work experience as a plant manager.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Manufacturing in a Stamping environment.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management or related field.