Plant Engineer/Process Manufacturing Engineer
Maumee, OH 43537
- Provides engineering support to improve safety and manufacturing capabilities for the plant, including process improvements, capital equipment projects, maintenance and repair.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout, as well as leading process improvement projects.
- Leads and plans capital projects to upgrade and improve capabilities, while working with vendors and providers to develop plans and evaluate options including project scopes, cost estimates, requests, etc.
- Utilizes continuous improvement and lean methodologies.
- Prepare process reports by collecting and analyzing data.
- Works on cross-functional project teams, providing engineering expertise as required.
- Responsible for leading and supporting engineering projects related to global manufacturing sites.
- Manages the day to day activities of the maintenance group and ensures equipment is maintained and operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Requires a Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering
- 7+ years related industrial experience, preferably with chemical, oil, gas, refinery, or other types of liquid manufacturing
- Experience with scaling up new products for production
- Can work independently as well as lead engineering projects but also be hands-on
- Experience implementing continuous improvement programs such as lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, Total Productive Manufacturing type programs