Toledo, OH 43606
- Develop layouts, specifications and material lists associated with the design of piping systems for fuel oil, cooling water, compressed gases (including oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, natural gas, air), and control system piping.
- Prepare a complete design of pipe systems from a scope of work and reference drawings including 2D/3D piping and equipment layouts, plans, sections, details, isometrics and P&IDs.
- Design, produce and check drawings of schematics, physical layouts and details.
- Prepare Bills of Material.
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as civil, structural, refractory and sheet metal.
- 5+ years designing piping systems, including the preparing layouts, design drawings, fabrication and erection details. Pipe sizing specified by engineer.
- Experienced with AutoCAD and 3D programs is a plus such as AutoCAD MEP, Plant3D, Revit or Inventor.
- Experience in the design of heat treatment furnaces, glass melting furnace, glass batch plant, incinerators, combustors, metal production furnaces and similar backgrounds will have relevant experience.
- Experience in pump sizing/specification, safety system, pressure loss calculations a plus.
- Knowledge of shop operations and fabrication practices a plus.
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
- Must be able to work independently on most assignments.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.