Midland, MI 48640
- Prepare piping layouts, plans, sections, details and isometrics as required by specific project.
- Perform mechanical design including 2D and 3D piping, prepare P&IDs, PFD' s and equipment layouts.
- Prepare piping drawings from P&IDs and previous designs.
- Familiar with chemical piping materials.
- Associates degree in engineering, design or CAD
- Minimum of 5-7 years of process piping design and familiar with standard concepts and procedures in the piping field
- Familiar with B31.1 and B31.3 codes
- Proficient with Microstation or AutoCAD
- Experience with 3D modeling is a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.