Akron, OH 44311-1073
- Ability to manage workflow to ensure that all payroll inputs are verified and processed in advance of payroll deadlines
- Understanding of proper tax withholding, garnishment and benefit withholding requirements and procedures
- Ability to accurately document all employment, tax and benefit adds/terminations/changes relating to payroll
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Paycor payroll experience a plus
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision software is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Accounting or an Associate's Degree with equivalent work experience in the accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in payroll
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.