Walbridge, OH 43465-9738
- Process daily time sheets and input time into computer. Must verify data for accuracy and completeness.
- Process payroll weekly and print checks for distribution to associates.
- Set up new hire records.
- Assist with monthly Union fringe benefits reports.
- Complete federal, state and local tax reports and send in payments quarterly.
- Help prepare quarterly and yearly governmental payroll reports.
- Maintain associate records.
- HS degree required, business degree is desired
- Ideally 2 years in payroll
- Good communication skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to work independently
- Must have strong computer skills, including Excel and Word. Knowledge of AS400 and CGC software would be beneficial.
- 10 Key skills
- Must have good time management skills
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.