Northwood, OH 43619
- Process payroll which includes daily processing of time, verifying data accuracy, and entering data into payroll system.
- Work closely with the HR department to coordinate ew hire set ups, benefit deductions, severance agreements, and final check for terminated employees
- Assist with preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial payroll reports.
- Assist with federal and state taxes, along with government payroll reporting.
- Associate or Bachelor' s in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Professional Payroll Certification preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience with payroll, and enterprise time and attendance programs
- Must have recent experience with ADP WorkForce Now
- Must have strong computer skills, including Excel and Word.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.