Part Time Service Desk Specialist
Columbus, OH 43201-2696
- Answering incoming questions by phone, ticketing system, Chat, walk-up and email.
- Assisting users in IT problem recognition, research, isolation and resolution.
- Providing technical support for business applications, operating systems, utility software, remote access, security software, and telecommunications
- Minimum of Associates degree in Computer Science or related IT major
- 1+ years of proven relevant Service Desk experience with in the past 3 years.
- 1 year minimum experience with a Call Management and Ticketing System
- 1-2 years of proven experience troubleshooting and resolving Windows 7 &10, Microsoft Office 2016/365 issues. Including Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
- Experience installing and uninstalling software
- 1-2 years of experience with Active Directory (resetting passwords, creating and deleting groups)
- Experience troubleshooting two-factor authentication issues
- 1 year minimum Experience providing support by Remote Desktop Connection
- Experience with supporting mobile devices (iPhone/Android/iPad)
- 1-2 years experience troubleshooting wired and wireless data communications and connectivity issues
- Experience with installing desktop backup software and restoring data
- Experience with troubleshooting laptop encryption software.
Must be available to work the time slots shown below. The time slot will be assigned by the manager.
- 9: 00am - 6: 00pm Monday- Friday
- 9: 30am - 6: 30pm Monday - Friday
- 7: 00am - 4: 00pm Monday - Friday
- 8: 00am - 5: 00pm Monday - Friday
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.