Paint Robot Tech
Lansing, MI 48917
• Operate robotic equipment in accordance to the control plans established in order to satisfy the customer quality standards and delivery schedule.
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and/or quality system through designated channels.
• Verify implementation and effectiveness of recommended solutions. Participate in control plan updates as per IATF-16949 protocol.
• Develop, implement, verify and document paint parameter settings for all application equipment to maintain the specified quality standards detailed in the control plans of all products.
• Complete all maintenance as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure optimum performance of the robotic equipment.
• Perform all daily maintenance on electrostatic spray guns and related equipment such as pumps and bells, to ensure optimum performance and paint utilization.
• Verify and calibrate as directed in the total productive maintenance plan to ensure the accuracy and repeatability of the painting process.
• Maintain organized daily logs of all maintenance activities, process parameter data and verification records.
• Perform Robot PMs, i.E. Change spray guns, check motors, air fluid calibrations
• Ability to work with volt meter, paint applicators test stand, seava air cap tester, oscilloscope, solder equipment and welder.
• Associate' s Degree in a related and technical field of study required. Six years work related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered.
• Must be computer literate on the Windows platform.
• Previous automotive finishing and robotic experience required.
• Mechanical and electrical experience with industrial control an asset.
• Computer technology and programming an asset.