Temperance, MI 48182
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation, testing and start up.
- Must be able to read a controls schematic for program creation.
- Programming Leadership
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices
- Provide detailed documentation upon project completion
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering is desired
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift and move objects up to 20 pounds. Must be able to talk, walk, stand, and sit an office environment.