Urbana, OH 43078
Purpose: The Operations Manager oversees 24/7 manufacturing for the Paper Machine and Converting Departments.
Resposibilities and Requirements
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations Management or equivalent background.
- Minimum of 15 years manufacturing managing experience
- Comprehensive understanding and experience utilizing Lean Six Sigma Method. Minimum of Green Belt Certification Required.
- They will work very closely with our General Managers in our Mexico and US facilities.
- They must have a strong budget background and be very strategic.
- Drive Safety, Quality, Employee Engagement, Collaboration, and Performance
- Establish and continuously improve Safety, Quality, On-Time Delivery and Cost reduction programs.
- Paper Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have the ability to travel both domestically and globally.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.