Network Support Specialist
Toledo, OH 43615
- Provide support for escalated helpdesk tickets, as well as analyze tickets and networks to provide recommendations.
- Test and develop operating procedures for products and services.
- Monitor and maintain services provided to customers and deal with issues as arise
- Perform preventative maintenance and routine backups for networks.
- Thoroughly communicate and document all details regarding job status, monitor for problems on internal networks, and network troubleshooting.
- Work with on-site technicians who perform hands-on work and helpdesk technicians.
- Associate' s degree in IT or IS with focus on Networking, WAN/LAN, telecomm, or related (will consider HS diploma with additional years of experience).
- 3 years of networking or telecommunications experience including TCP/IP, ethernet, telephone services, routers, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, network security.
- Technical networking certifications such as CCNA from Cisco or Juniper are a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.