Birmingham, AL 35215
- Design, maintain, and secure a converged TCP/IP network consisting of user data, voice, and industrial control protocols spanning from an enterprise local area network (wired and wireless) to a wide area network and managing day-to-day operations related to user support and factory equipment communications, and to lead the network infrastructure team.
- Responsible for providing a highly available and secure network infrastructure relied upon by end users for electronic communications and by manufacturing equipment for control, data collection, and measurement communications
- Designing, configuring, optimizing, and supporting the IP network infrastructure, the network server environment, Microsoft Active Directory, and Exchange e-mail.
- Designing, configuring, optimizing, and supporting IP telephone services, VoIP, voicemail and PBX communication system, two-way radio system, cellular communications, and video conferencing.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in computer science and 3 to 5 years related IT experience
- TCP/IP network support, Network Security Support, WLAN Support, Microsoft Server support including Active Directory, telecommunications support (IP telephony preferred).
- Knowledge of the automotive manufacturing industry
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.