Lansing, MI 48917
Specific Job Duties:
- Support the maintenance and troubleshooting requirements of information systems for manufacturing environment operating 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Be available to work occasional weekends and holidays to perform upgrade/repair tasks that can only be addressed during scheduled production " downtime”
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of network hardware and software
- Perform PC hardware and software installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Support moves, adds and changes for PC hardware, software, printers and phone system, as well as provide direct support to end users
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Disk-based data backups
- iOS and Android mobile devices
- Windows OS 7, 10
- Windows Server 2008 – 2012 R2.
- MES experience desirable
- Entry-level position with Associates degree or 2 years' experience in IT related field
- A+ certification preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.