NERC Compliance Spec Assc
New Albany, OH 43054
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Compliance Administrator to work in the New Albany, OH, area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
Work Schedule: 1st shift Monday-Friday.
**This is a 6-month project position with opportunity to be extended full time.
Assist in ensuring compliance for business operations and the appropriate systems are in place to track and monitor compliance.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE Compliance Administrator:
- Validating report data against approval lists.
- Generating reports to save as audit evidence.
- Assist the Manager to ensure that reliability standards strategy, documentation, and associated evidence are aligned and consistent with the policy and strategy.
- Assist in performing internal audits as required.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE Compliance Administrator:
- Associate' s degree in a related field suc as Business Administration or Computer Science with ONLY 0-2 years of experience.
- Auditing experience.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of ethical behavior and support the Company' s Corporate Compliance policy.
- Strong skills in communication, issue resolution, organization, and facilitation are essential.
- Experience with SCADA systems preferred.