Pelican, LA 71063
- Survey operating pits and other projects for the operation.
- Accurately record results of surveys in field books, electronic data collectors, computer files, maps or other media as required.
- Uses, maintains and responsible for ALL surveying equipment.
- Uses computer applications and Engineering calculators in performance of assigned tasks.
- Responsible for and performs traverse closures, construction staking, slope staking, establishment of control networks, volume surveys, layouts of horizontal and vertical curves, calculations of land area, and other related surveying projects.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Two year related technical degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one year relevant experience.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.