Findlay, OH 45840
- Support Operations – Rough Machining & Finish Grinding as it effects metallurgical characteristics per customer print & specifications.
- Supervise Met Lab Techs Activities and Support Induction Heat Engineer and Heat Treat
- Review All Material Certificates for materials received / approve for release to operations.
- Conduct failure analysis as needed: 1) Field Failures. 2) Operations tooling issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering
- 5 to 10 year experience in IH heat treatment / Met Lab Supervision / Steel Mill and Foundry processes / NDT Processes – MPI, Eddy Current, Barkhausen Noise, and Ultrasonic Testing / Failure Analysis / Hardness Testing / Grinder Burn Damage / Residual Stresses / Metallurgical Process Controls.