Mechanical Project Engineer
Troy, MI 48098
- Engineer will develop project details such as prepare design, create designs, use example prototype designs.
- Candidate will also perform sizing computations of system components and equipment.
- Performs routine design calculations.
- Select equipment based on design calculations.
- Work with industrial manufacturing systems which include fans, pumps, motors, dampers, valves, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related Bachelor' s degree
- Prior experience with industrial manufacturing equipment including thermodynamics, heat transfer, mass transfer, fluid flors, piping, or air flow.
- Experience with AutoCAD and HVAC load calculations.
- PE, PE Tracked, EIT is a plus.