Mechanical Engineering Manager
Beaverton, OR 97005
- Will lead and manage mechanical engineers and designers, monitor priorities and workloads, while working closely with other department managers and project managers regarding schedules and resources in order to achieve high level of client satisfaction.
- Responsible to lead, train, coach/mentor and develop department.
- Involved with proposals and presentations, work with budgets and financial targets.
- Work with clients, ensure compliance, check work, codes, deliverables, submissions, etc.
- Bachelor' s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 10 years or more of engineering consulting experience, with several years in a supervisory or lead engineering type role
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.