Wauseon, OH 43567
- Ability to design in 3D (SolidWorks 2017)
- Capability to work with other technical functions (various engineering disciplines) in the design of the overall product
- GD&T experience preferred
- Must have experience with load calculations for structural components
- Able to manage project details
- Experience working in a manufacturing company building specialty machines or equipment
- Uses data to support decision making and conclusions
- Maintain accurate and detailed record of design changes.
- Will interact with all company departments: operators, sales and marketing, managers, and directors
- BS degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a mechanical engineer
- Able to design in 3D using Solidworks
- Knowledge of structural steel and common welding practices
- Open minded and positive attitude
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.