Toledo, OH 43617
- Creating mechanical designs related to industrial and automotive system integration, including but not limited to robot risers, end of arm tooling, hose containment, layout drawings, and pneumatic schematics.
- Machine build and field installation
- Corresponding with project managers, project teams, and clients
- Growing professionally by engaging in a variety of market sectors with the guidance and experience of the existing team.
- Working on multiple, unique assignments simultaneously and independently with the initiative and ability to take on new projects and other challenges regularly.
- Being part of a dynamic culture
- The opportunity to serve as part of a team committed to each other.
- Developing relationships with really great people within the company and its business relationships.
- Effectively communicating with a passion to serve and an interest in growth.
- Demonstrating dependability and an eagerness to take ownership of tasks.
- 3 years of experience with robot integration
- 3D design (Solidworks a plus), proficient in AutoCAD
- Willing to travel (up to 25%)
- A plus: paint, dispense application; material handling; weld applications.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.