Toledo, OH 43560
- Engineer will develop project details such as prepare design, create designs, use example prototype designs.
- Candidate will also perform sizing computations of system components and equipment.
- Experience in industrial ventilation, process piping and steam/condensate system design.
- Field experience desired.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, PE license desired.
- The ideal Mechanical Engineer will have 5+ years of experience in the industrial and/or process sectors.
- Experience with AutoCAD; Revit and AutoCAD Pipe 3D experience preferred.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.