Toledo, OH 43612
- Candidate will perform engineering design evaluations and work to complete projects within budget and time restraints.
- Review industry and customer specifications to ensure compliance.
- Review production, malfunction and maintenance reports to address problems.
- Develop conceptual designs using both AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Provide a variety of engineering analysis in order to validate designs.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews.
- Produce complete drawing packages using AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and recommending actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and a minimum of 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Minimum of 5 years of machine design experience as well as basic mechanical skills.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the mechanical engineering field.
- Experience using Solidworks 3D modeling software, preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.