Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Will be responsible for performing mechanical engineering, engineering studies, and calculations while preparing designs for plant installations including specifying equipment, construction specs.
- Will lead engineering, design and installation efforts for engineers, designers and sub-contractors on projects for metals, steel, tube mill and possibly glass manufacturing.
- Involved with clients including meetings and site visits for field information, engineering estimates, construction costs, interfacing with clients and leading junior level engineers, designers and drafters.
- Bachelor’ s in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 plus years of design engineering experience with mechanical process systems including utility piping, combustion systems, cooling water, air systems, etc.
- Experience with manufacturing such as glass, steel, metals, etc.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.