Detroit, MI 48084
- Design, sizing and selection of mechanical building systems, servicing the healthcare, commerical and educational sectors.
- Obtain field data from client facilities, prior to detailed design.
- Perform engineering calculations as part of the design process.
- Analyze issues and develop solutions.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proficient with AutoCAD or Revit .
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.