Columbus, OH 43215
- Design and Analyze mechanical systems including Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning systems (HVAC), pumping and piping systems, control systems, plumbing systems and fire protection systems for a variety of buildings.
- Prepare drawings and specifications for projects
- Interpret and apply local and national code requirements.
- Bachelor’ s in Engineering with course work in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics
- 3 to 5 years’ work experience related to HVAC and/or Plumbing engineering
- PE or be interested in pursuing professional registration
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.