Mechanical Engineer (Refrigeration Systems)
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Design of ammonia and freon based refrigeration and heat transfer systems, including selecting equipment, creating construction documents, creating specs, and analysis.
- Lead the design of refrigeration systems for industrial, manufacturing, and commercial facilities such as ammonia systems, freon systems, chilled glycol, chilled water, process cooling, and dehumidification systems.
- Design mechanical systems such as industrial process HVAC system
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related degree
- PE license or tracked
- 6+ years of experience with industrial refrigeration mechanical engineering design for food, beverage, consumer products or pharmaceutical projects
- Ability to travel to various client sites, upwards of 20-25%
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.