Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/ventilation)
Lima, OH 45804
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/Piping) to work in the Lima, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Engineer will develop project details such as prepare design, create designs, for industrial ventilation systems and HVAC systems.
- Candidate will also perform sizing computations of system components and equipment.
- Performs routine design calculations.
- Select equipment based on design calculations.
- Will use Revit, AutoCAD and Microstation for different projects.
- Successful candidate will be detailed oriented.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The ideal Mechanical Engineer will have experience in the design and preparation of mechanical construction documents for industrial facilities.
- Experience will include HVAC and load calculations, piping systems, fire protection and plumbing.
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD.
- PE, PE Tracked, EIT is a plus.
- Experience with HVAC, Piping and Plumbing projects for industrial building projects.
- Working knowledge of Mechanical and Plumbing Codes; ensure designs meet code requirements.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.