Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/MEP)
Toledo, OH 43604
Responsibilities for Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/MEP):
- Design, sizing and selection of mechanical building systems, servicing the healthcare, commercial and educational sectors.
- Experience mechanical construction documents.
- Designing HVAC, piping systems, fire protection, plumbing and any other mechanical building systems.
- Obtain field data from client facilities, prior to detailed design.
- Perform engineering calculations as part of the design process.
- Analyze issues and develop solutions.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PE or PE tracked (EIT)
- Designing mechanical building sytems such as HVAC, ductwork, climate controls systems
- Experience with HVAC load calculations
- Experienced with AutoCAD or Revit is helpful, but not required
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.