Mechanical Designer (entry level)
Beaverton, OR 97005
- Involved with the design, layout and sizing of mechanical systems including HVAC equipment, ductwork, piping, plumbing and fire protection.
- May size water distribution piping based on established criteria is highly desirable.
- Perform field walks for verifications and to check drawings for accurateness or to modify and update drawings.
- Associate' s degree in Engineering or technical field or will consider related experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience using AutoCAD and some exposure to Revit.
- Previous A&E firm experience is desired
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.