Mechanical Designer/Machine Designer
Willoughby, OH 44094
- Design and engineer capital equipment and sheet metal products, including the redesign and improvement of existing products.
- Interact with clients, work through approvals, and work with production to ensure projects are being completed on time.
- Experience is designing custom equipment
- Creating BOM
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering is preferred.
- Preferred candidate will have 3+ years of experience engineering and developing capital equipment, including 3D design software. Inventor is preferred, however SolidWorks or AutoCAD 3D will be considered.
- Sheet metal design experience is required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.