St. Paul, MN 55101
- Prepare piping layouts, plans, sections, details and isometrics as required by specific project
- Perform mechanical design including 2D and 3D piping, prepare P&IDs, and PFD’ s
- Design mechanical systems, equipment layout and integration and material handling
- Associates degree in engineering, design or CAD
- +3 years of mechanical, hvac, equipment, process layout and/or piping design experience for food, beverage, consumer product type projects
- 2D and 3D CAD experience, such as AutoCAD, Microstation, Plant 3D, Inventor or other related software
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.