Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Mechanical design for hi-tech projects for industrial and manufacturing equipment and facilities
- May lead and have responsibility for smaller projects and be part of a team on larger projects
- Work with other disciplines to successfully accomplish projects
- Interact with clients and management on project status, attend meetings, perform field walkdowns
- Process and check shop drawings, assist with writing specifications, prepare construction documents and assist with cost estimates when needed.
- Design modifications and new designs, shop drawings, change orders, etc
- Field data to verify design content and for drawing generation/completion.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering, CAD or any related engineering technology.
- Experienced with mechanical design, for hi-tech or industrial manufacturing projects.
- Experience working for an engineering consulting firm is desired.
- Experienced with AutoCAD
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.