Columbus, OH 43201-2696
- Transform concepts and requirements generated by a team of designers, engineers, and scientists into feasible designs.
- Develop CAD models and technical drawings for mechanical products, subsystems and/or components.
- Generate design, development and support documentation following QS/ISO processes and procedures.
- Communicate results and progress using written and oral communication to project management and technical leadership.
- Work effectively as a member of a project team.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.