Mechanical Designer (Furnace / Refractory)
Toledo, OH 43606
- Searching for a Designer or Drafter with experience 2D and 3D software.
- This person will be involved with projects under the guidance of a Project Manager and lead designers.
- Design will include the development of layouts, details, specifications, and material lists for the repair and/or construction of glass batch plants, refractories, industrial furnaces and material handling systems.
- Individuals with experience in refractory design, glass furnace design, cement plant design, tile/ceramic/masonry product material handling, and similar material handling roles and relevant experience.
- Will consider designer without exact experience if knowledgable in 3D design software such as Inventor or Solidworks.
- Refractory design experience or experience with 3D software for raw material handling systems (belt and vibratory conveyors, elevators, pneumatic transport, weighing systems, etc.).
- AutoCAD experience is a must.
- Experience with Inventor a plus.
- Ability and experience checking designs, layouts, shop details and material list.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
- Glass melting furnace and glass batch plant experience a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.