Mechanical Design Engineer
Toledo, OH 43612
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Perform mechanical system design custom automated equipment
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to manage system builds and ensure timelines and performance criteria are met.
- Coordinate with controls group during design and start up phases of projects.
- Provide general engineering and CAD support to the machine build shop as required.
- Provide support during start-up, run-off, and installation phase of machine build projects.
- Provide support for existing installations as required.
- The ideal candidate will have 3D design experience with Solidworks
- Material Handling Equipment experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the engineering field.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field is required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.