Mechanical Design Engineer
Sylvania, OH 43560
- Candidate will help with customer quotes and proposal drawings, as well as creating prototype drawings from customer concepts. Mechanical Design experience and customer service experience are essential for this position.
- Candidate will design custom automated equipment and machinery with a focus on material handling systems.
- The successful candidate will need to interact with many cross functional groups, solid communication skills are necessary for the success of this position. Engineer will work with product engineering, outside sales, customers, and manufacturing groups.
- This position will help answer technical product questions for customers, and help troubleshoot product problems.
- The ideal candidate will have 3D design experience with Solidworks
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the engineering field.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field is required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.