Mechanical Design Engineer
Holland, OH 43528
- Assist and/or supervise installation of equipment
- Develop BOMs and submit to purchasing
- Design custom machinery in 3D
- Create 2D drawing packages, bill of materials, and machine manuals
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with machine design, material handling, robotics, and automated equipment is required
- Must be fluent in AutoCAD, Inventor 3D Design
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.