Youngstown, OH 44502
- Review job details and related documents describing work to be performed and in what sequence
- Review customer blueprints and engineering drawings as needed for build requirements
- Assemble, disassemble, repair and rebuild fabrications using appropriate mechanical and power tools
- Install hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components
- Minimum 2 years' experience in manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical ability
- ACT Work Keys Career Readiness certification required
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and motorized lift equipment
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.