Youngstown, OH 44509
Responsibilities (Learn to do the following):
- Review job details and related documents describing work to be performed and in what sequence
- Review customer blueprints and engineering drawings as needed for build requirements
- Assemble, disassemble, repair and rebuild fabrications using appropriate mechanical and power tools
- Install hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical ability
- ACT Work Keys Career Readiness certification a plus
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.