Youngstown, OH 44509
- The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for the disassembly, assembly, repair and rebuild of moderately complex and complex fabrications, equipment, machines and subassemblies.
- Review customer blueprints and engineering drawings as needed for build requirements
- Assemble, disassemble, repair and rebuild fabrications using appropriate mechanical and power tools
- Install hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components
- Previous mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.