Holland, OH 43528
Responsibilites & Qualifications:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Use and understand basic hand tools, and power tools and applications of those tools.
- Use and understand fasteners.
- Ability to read blue prints, electrical schematics, and shipping documents including inventory and bills of laiding.
- Ability to interpret operating instructions and procedure manuals
- Perform trouble shooting and problem resolution during the build process
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.