Warren, MI 48093
Must Have the following skills and experience:
- Supervision of 25 or more employees
- Supervisor or Manager of Shipping / Receiving in a high-volume manufacturing plant
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Supervise Cycle counters and daily inventory activities.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy, inventory turns and reducing carrying cost.
- Effectively interview, hire, and train employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; appraises performance; rewarding and disciplining employees as appropriate; addresses complaints and resolves problems as applicable.
- Must be familiar with all materials jobs.
- Participate and Supervise month end and year-end inventories.
- Supervise Material Handling personnel.
- Manage material flow and storage capacity.
- Manage fork truck check cards and institute fork truck safety and monitor adherence.
- Manage all projects and complete assignments as directed by Materials Superintendent and Materials Manager.
- Supports the comprehensive continual improvement philosophy.
- Adheres to and follows the facility Quality Management System and the facility Environmental Management system requirements.
- Ability to support all clerk responsibilities including acting as backup when necessary.
- Performs job functions in accordance with all safety, legal and Company policies and direction.
Skills & Experience
- Four-year degree in Operations, Supply Chain or related business field is preferred.
- 5-10 years experience as a Manager or Supervisor responsible for 25 or more employees is preferred.
- Automotive manufacturing experience is preferred.
- 1-4 years SAP experience is required.