Materials Handler IV
Saltville, VA 24370
- material accountability (receive, identify, inspect, cycle count, record), unloading and/or shipping materials
- picking up, hauling and delivering materials
- received material for quantity; make visual inspection for identity, breakage, and condition
- operate computer terminals and printers supporting a materials management system
- High School Diploma.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Must pass Basic Competency exams
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.