Material and Supply Yard Assistant
Edwardsburg, MI 49112
Schedule: 1st shift Monday - Friday 7: 00am-3: 30 pm with OT when needed. Long term position with growth.
- Will be responsible for loading and unloading utility/construction material within a warehouse or storage facility and lay down yard.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklift, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Inventory, cycle counts, staging, sorting, organizing materials.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year operating a forklift.
- 1+ year of warehouse experience in shipping and receiving.
- A Physical Ability Test (PAT) will be conducted.
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Must be open to local travel.