Material & Supply Yard Assistant
Anderson, IN 46017
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Forklift Operator to work in the Anderson, IN area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
1st shift 7: 00am to 3: 30pm, long term position with growth.
Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator:
- Responsible for loading and unloading large material within a warehouse or storage facility and lay down yard.
- Operate heavy equipment beyond forklift such as front end loaders, telehandler, hoists, cranes, dozers, skid steers, etc.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Drive utility vans/box trucks through facility.
- Inventory, cycle counting, staging, sorting.
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklift, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment.
Qualifications of a Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver' s License.
- 1 year of material handling operating forklift in shipping/receiving.
- 1 year of heavy equipment beyond forklift.
- A Physical Ability Test (PAT) test will be conducted.
- Must be able to safely lift and handle materials and equipment weighing up to 70 pounds